Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So Much Christmas....

So little time!!
Here are pics. from my Gift card class!!

I'm sure I speak for all demonstrators out there who have ordered many of our new stamp sets, Dies, embossing folders, ribbons, etc. The point is I can only use so much and I'm trying to show everything!!
WHY??? Because it's all so awesome!!

Lets start off with my funny ladies!  The reason I do what I do!!!

"Cathy Where did you go"????
"Oh There you are"!!
She wins: (most contagious laugh)
 Laura looking really surprised! I wish I was paying attention to the conversation!!
Lunch: Enchiladas and grapes not pictured... too hungry!
Pumpkin Cheesecake shots!  OH YES!!
 The First card!! Loved it so much just as it is, wouldn't change a thing!
My cased card came from Elizabeth Price!
 Here's my inside!

The next card my take on the new twist card!
Love the new mitten punch!!

 My inside
Here's my presents card! The branches are very glittery!
This is a cropped and altered version of Jan Tinks card:

 My inside!
 And this is the deer that I said I would never buy!! Then bought after I saw Lisa Young's card!!
Here's my version:
 My inside! Have you noticed I love Golden Spoon!!
Happy Stamping!!  Next Class is Dec 3rd and Dec 10th my big Christmas Grand finale!!!
Love you, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment