Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where did the summer go?


This summer has gone by so fast. I was loading



pictures and I saw the last picture I took on my camera. My kid, getting ready to head off to college we had bought matching shirts to wear to Zumba. Then we decided to wear them together before she left. I wonder what people thought of us as we were walking around the airport! AWWW Who cares I was crying to hard to see them anyway!
This is so different from when she was in the 8th grade, she was so mad at me for buying us matching pajamas. Is there really something wrong with a mother and daughter dynamic duo?


I find it hard to believe School stared over three weeks ago, the tempurature is still hot, and I have not given up on the idea of sleeping in!


I wanted to share with you the card class I taught last week! Enjoy!!
Love Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment