Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Recap on my Last Card Class!

Here'e the picture of all the cards we made yesterday!

original artwork by: Julie Ujano
(c) images Stampin' Up!




art work by: Julie Ujano
(c)images Stampin' Up!
I had a super fun class yesterday!  I really enjoyed the whole thing and lunch time with my gals!
However there's always the one thing and here was mine.  The night before my class, I thought we should spruce up this card a bit and add some crystal effects! Let's just say not the best idea I ever had!!!
Sometimes simple is best!! It got a little gooey and crazy!
Here's the card with out the crystal effects. See it's just fine!!
I do get a little nuts the night before! I should seek advice before I act on my own without supervision.
artwork by: Julie Ujano
(c) Stampin' Up!
                                                                 Gifts for the Class!

  I wanted to let you know the dates and info for my up coming classes!
#1
November 8th  Banner Day come make a banner that says "MERRY" This is a paper hog and I will need an early Rsvp for this to order DS. ( Designer Series Paper).
#2
Also on the same Monday in the other room I will have Christmas Cards that open to reveal a gift card in them. you will make 6 of these 2 each of 3 designs!  So you can register for one or both depending on your time frame!
#3
Then on the 29th I will be having my annual Bags, Tags, boxes and bows class!  This is always a fast filling class and will no doubt fill up.  This class is limited to 12 so register right away!


Have a wonderful day love me!

1 comment:

  1. These cards are so great Julie! I love them all. I may steal some ideas! By the way, I already did steal your bat on the chocolate idea you posted last week. I added it on to my class at the last minute and my girls loved it! Thanks for keeping me inspired!

    ReplyDelete