Sunday, November 21, 2010

"SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!"

I laughed so hard when I heard Joyce say that to me after she saw this project I was working on.  She came over to pick up her order, and then I gave her a sneak peak!

Christmas Birdcage with 6 tags inside

I have to say that I love this upcoming class best of all, it's a giant sized gift to you and I know you pay me for it but I do pour so much love into each piece of it! 
I listen to Christmas carols and create with you in mind!  I will say every year as I create all the projects I think I never get to do all that I want to!
This could easily be a part 1 and part 2 class!  But we are out of time! So lets do as much as we can with the time we have left!
My next class is on Monday, November 29th At 10:00am cost is $35.00 we will be doing 7 projects.
I will show you some of them as they are photographed!
I have 8 people registered and have room for 3 more so let me know ASAP
Love and Happy Sunday!
God Bless your day, Julie
Here's my favorite Christmas song for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment