Sunday, November 14, 2010

What a blessing!

Today was the day the Bible study women all came through for the Ladies at Helping Hands for Single Mom's.  We all met at my car in the church parking lot and loaded up the bags. It was so amazing to see how all the women came together and poured out!  I'm blessed to know these gals! What a way to end a study by taking all that you learned and applying it.

 I had the Pleasure of delivering them.  The young mom's were so blessed and felt every bit of our love.
What a great feeling it is to give. 

I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures on the other end. 
Here's the site. http://www.helpsinglemoms.org/site/PageServer  


But it's so good to see what a few women can do when they pull their resources together!
They were given gas cards too!

One of the ladies made Christmas centerpieces for them all!
Have a blessed Sunday!! 
 I'm still floating around in the Joy of it all!
Love, Julie

1 comment: