Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September's Sympathy Class

I've been blessed in my life not to need too many of these cards!
However I've needed two recently!  I wish I would have had them on hand as I'm not creative when I'm hurting!  Yet it still needs to be hand made and a piece of me so I get to it!

I am so looking forward to our next class, I would rather make these cards with friends then alone!
Here are two more cards that I've made this week preparing for you on Monday!!
I find it a little frustrating that this one dimensional picture does very little justice to this card! It really sparkles and flutters in person!
This is a great set Love and Sympathy!

Again missing some serious detail!  But you get the idea!
I used Pocket Sillouetts, and petite pairs!

Love you and I am looking forward to Monday
for some Stampin Therapy!!!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment