Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Class!

Funn with 2 n's! It was great and yummy and funn!!!


The class: make 10 cards two of each design!
They Loved the cards and so did I!!!
Props to: Teneale Williams for your inspiration!!
Sorry the picture is a bit light!


Lunch is always fun at my house!  It's break time and talk time! 
The Menu:  "The Pioneer Woman's" Quiche/ Ceaser salad and apples
For dessert: "Our Best Bites" Cupcakes!
I cut the butter in 1/2   only 1/2 the bacon and used 1/2 & 1/2 it was still amazing!
Used Trader Joe's White cake mix and adjusted the math for it to work! ( What I did was Call Julie Millard and said "hurry do the math for me please" I'm crazy but that's just who I am)
1 and 1/2 cup sour cream
3/4 C veg oil
4 eggs + the white of one
1 and 1/2 tsp almond flv.

This is the best frosting in the world!!  (Okay maybe just to me)

Untill Next time Happy Stamping, Love, Julie

1 comment:

  1. Love the cupcakes & the cards! Thanks for always including the recipe...love it!

    ReplyDelete