Sunday, November 20, 2011

Letters to Santa DSP!!

I love this time of the Year when everything I see becomes a way to bless others!  I love turning simple things into  gifts to give.

 In my up coming class "CHRISTMAS EXRAVAGANZA"!!!! you will make many gift ideas that will bless others!
 I'm on a roll here in the Stampin room.Come get great ideas and have a stampin day for you and a friend.

Here's one of the first things I've made!





A Christmas ornament is a great idea for an exchange,
or just for that person who may not appreciate more sugar!

If you plan on attending please RSVP, ASAP as I've started a list, and space is limitted!
This is a big class with lot's to do! I can't wait for the party to begin!!!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG,  I WILL POST MORE EVERYDAY!!

Happy Thanksgiving, and may God Bless you!  There is so much to be grateful for!
Love, Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment