Monday, December 5, 2011

Too much fun!

We all had alot of fun,
 the kind that makes you smile long after its over!!

This is the last project from the Holiday extravaganza class!

There were a lot of moving parts, but it was great to have.
 I think the original idea came from Connie Babbert then I saw that Becky Robbert's did something with it too!
 Here's my take on it!
One of the inside!

I love the Jolly Bingo Bits Stamp set!! It's so versatile and there is something for everyone
 I even used it on the tag below!!
This is what everyone got for coming!
I love Christmas treats!!
Fun and easy:
Cook mini candy canes on parchment paper next to lollipop sticks at 350* for about
2 1/2 min then pull out and push together so they touch the stick at the top and bottom, let cool.
 Next melt chocolate chips in a zip lock in micro snip small tip off the corner then fill with chocolate let cool.  Do the same with white chocolate. I swirled them together, then sprinkled with broken pieces of candy canes and red sprinkles!
A huge hit of the day was the dessert I served. I saw the idea on Our Best Bites, I love those two women!!! However my friend Julie makes the better cookie, sorry but true!!!They're amazing!
We ate them too fast so I never got a picture, here's the Our Best Bites Pict.

Soft Molasses Cookies
6 c. flour                                 21/4 tsp ginger
1 tsp salt                                 2 c. butter
2 Tbsp baking soda              2 c. brown sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon                  1 c. white sugar
2 tsp cloves                           3/4 c. molasses
                                                3 large eggs
350* degrees
Blend dry ingredients.  Cream butter, add sugars and molasses.
Cream some more.  Add eggs one at a time – beat until light and fluffy.
Add flour mixture a little at a time.  Chill dough 30 minutes. 
slice then stuff into mason jars. Bake 11-13 minutes.
Love and Blessings, Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment