Sunday, January 29, 2012

Valentines... what a great time of year!!


Every year when Christmas is over I dread emptying my house of all the festive decorations! And as I put Christmas away in my closets, I see them... my fun, fun, fun, Valentines decorations!!  And I get rejuvenated for more decorating! 
So on Jan 1 I decorate my house for Valentines Day and have another season of festiveness!!
Every year I get a few more ideas and decorations. This year I added this:



So Fun to make with our new Hearts Collection Framelets dies!
We are also using our new P.S. I love you stamp set!
Here is all the info:

Hey Ladies;

Just wanted to remind you that we are having a fun crafty day tomorrow!

We will be making a Banner that says “LOVED” It’s the perfect decoration for your house this time of year!

We will be having a heart shaped lunch and super yummy dessert and can’t wait to spend the day around the table crafting with you!

Cost $35

Time 10 am
*Don’t forget your tape runner and Green glue! (If you are out I have some on hand you can purchase here)

See you in the Morning!!
Blessings, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment