Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Art of Swapping!

Every time we ( Julie Millard and I)  go to convention it's always " we have to design our swaps"
So this year was no different except that we made a decision to sign up for organized swaps! The difference being we had a date and time to insure they were done and for us that meant a ridiculously late night Thursday! We had our Demo meeting then came back to the clean room and turned it upside down with some serious late night stampin!!
Here's the pictures!
 Before and after!  " I love maid service"!!!
I was on a lap desk until I noticed it was turning the back of my cards black!
My current location at 2:30 am
Can you believe it still took me 6 hours and I took all of these prepared pieces?
I even had this sweet thing helping before I left! I love my kids!!

 By 4:30 am I was done! Dragging and brain dead! But Voila! Here are my swaps for the fancy fold and the vintage categories!!!

I love Convention however I'm sure Friday at 8:00 am when I showed up for general session I'm sure I wasn't exactly Miss Peppy!!
Happy Tuesday!
Love, Julie

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, what fun!!! There is nothing better than getting away with the girls to play with paper...teehehehe.....your card is awesome...fabby...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teresa, Thank you for your sweet comment! I agree!!! It's so sad when it's over!! Back to reality!
      Have a wonderful week too!!

      Delete
  2. Great swap cards. Well worth staying up to the wee hours of the morning, I think!
    I'm now following you from the SC discussion and hope you'll follow me too!
    Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete