Saturday, August 24, 2013

Seasons of Style This and That Journal Mini Class!!


I LOVE!!!!!
I decorated the cover, washi taped it,wrote in and applied stickers!!I found myself thoroughly enjoying this project!! YIPEE
 Also I keep using it! I will say this is one of Stampin Up's moments of pure genius!!
Here's what I bought:

Washi tape 132155  $4.95

Designer stickers 132276  $4.95

Seasons of Style This and That Journal 132277 $10.95

I'm so excited to teach this as a Mini Class Journal plus a card!
Mini because it will be a fast class and take between 30 and 45 min.

Option #1 I place the order for you and you pay me $30 for all your supplies and class.

Option #2 You place the order on your own it will cost you $29.62 and I will charge 5.00 for the class fee
let me know which option you would like!!

Dates: Thurs Sept 12 and Monday Sept. 16th

  If you do place the order on your own please use this code GAV23YSK in your online order form.

Here's mine:














Love ya, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment