Sunday, April 12, 2015

You are amazingly amazing!

I was recently invited to an impromptu "Happy hour on the porch" for one of my new favorite people!
She lives in a beautiful old farm house in downtown Frisco!
Here's the card I made for her day:
I absolutely love this stamp set!!
It's called sheltering tree! It's a photo polymer set for 24.95 for 14 stamps!!

And here's a picture of her amazing yard!
The weather was perfect for siping "my Tipsy Hummingbirds" on the porch!
But the best part of the night was laughing with new friends and sharing stories! Oh the stories!!!

P.S. Here's the recipe for my cocktail:
Tipsy Hummingbird
One bottle cranberry prosecco
A good splash of St. Germaine
1/2 cup pure pomegranate juice
1 thick Orange slice
Put all into a big ball canning jar!
Keep on ice

God is good have a blessed day!!
Love, Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment