Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Catalog Inspiration!

I have been looking at this set for a year now and then Stampin Up!  made this card!!
I fell in love with the card and then had to buy the set!!

I altered the word stamp a little to fit me better, by chopping off "many things" 
I think The way to know life it to just love!  
That's the beauty of putting your own stamps together!

I love the way this turned out!  I altered the size and made it two ways!
This was the first one

Then I really wanted to try it closer to the image in the catalog!  I loved the way this turned out too!
The colors I used are: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Not Quite Navy, and Very Vanilla!







this was the second one!

Do you like my very vintage sheet! I refuse to iron!

Well Ladies happy stampin !!
I hope you see how fun it is to stamp right out of the catalog!
love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment