Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Man Card & Cookies!!


Yesterday was my husband's birthday!
So I made him lots of cookies and this AWESOME card!   I'm only so Boastful because I got my inspiration from a fabulous stamper from down under!
This is her:  http://clairedaly.typepad.com/sisterhood_of_the_travell/page/2/

I have found a lot of inspiration from great Stampers.  It's always a good idea to fill your head with great images then see what happens in your creative time. 

I am a very visual person!  If I need motivation to clean my house, I sit down with a Better Homes and Garden magazine, 1/2 way through it and I'm ready for that sparkly clean photographic look!  

The Bad side of this is, that it's also true  for cupcake shows and cooking shows they will trump house cleaning every time.  Then poof there is flour everywhere and pretty little cupcakes!  It's a vicious cycle !  What should have been my cardio house cleaning has turned into cardio cupcake eating!!

P.S. If you are a visual person you may not want to see these they may cause a serious side track!

Have a wonderful Day!!
Love Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment