Thursday, September 16, 2010

Beautiful Birthday Card!


My Husband opened this card from his sister last night for his birthday!
His sister/ my sister in law, Gloria was my demonstrator years ago!

He loves to mess with me and say "do you want to see it"? 
 ...OF COURSE I WANT TO SEE IT!  It's so pretty!!!!

I love the use of black, lots of black!!!  I am a black girl and when I say that I mean I LOVE black!! I always wear it &  I love all things black.  I have even tried to make black frosting!  The only thing better then black is shiny black!!

Thank you Gloria Hall for your design, your inspiration, and asking me to become a Stampin Up! demonstrator 10 years ago xoxoxo!


This is the Just believe stamp set.  This set is sooo versatile! Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Basic Black card stock!
If you have any questions just ask me!

Happy Stamping and Crafting!
Love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment