Thursday, September 9, 2010

I love birds!



Not all birds!!! 
I love stamps of birds, They are quiet, they don't poop in your pool, and they leave your lemons alone!
This is a new design from me inspired by the sample in the catalog!  What a pretty book it is!
 The Color Coach is where I got the idea for this amazing color combo!!
Quick recipe: I am using the Aviary, and Tiny Tags stamp sets.
  I'm loving these clear mount sets they stamp right where I want them! Yahoo!
I'm also using the new Pear Pizzazz, and  Blushing Bride in colors, along with the new Early Espresso color! 
 I'm loving buttons right know.  I even look at my clothes differently! This one from the bold brights set, it's Old Olive but blends nicely with the Pear Pizzazz!
I'm having fun stamping hope you find time to stamp too!
Love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment