Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Card!!


I found out my cousin Patty's Birthday was on the 5th. (Darn, two days ago)  So I whipped out a card and sent it in the mail!!  I love making cards for people I know well!  It makes it so much easier because you know their tastes and colors!
For this card I used Kraft, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, and Marina Mist!  It symbolized the day we spent walking on the beach! Oh what a great day!
I also used the Birthday, Bees & Blossoms, and Posy Party Builder wheels. Also the  Punched Posey set from the previous mini!!  You snooze you loose!!  How sad I never used it when it was current!

OK, here's today's challenge: what new color combos can you come up with?

Happy Stamping!!
Love, Julie

1 comment:

  1. Love the punched posey set... but you already knew that!!!

    ReplyDelete