Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Three day weekend and an Always Elegant Card!

Labor Day,  I love you!!  How nice to do nothing!  It was such a fabulous weekend... pizza, nachos, and ice cream no real cooking for me!
Then Tuesday morning came out of nowhere... and  the questions came "Mom where are the cookies you always bake for our lunches"?  "Mom There are no groceries!  What do we take for our lunches!" Oh how soon they forgot the joy of  Yahtzee games and read me a story! How do they think I can play and bake at the same time!! I love my kids they are so funny!!
On to more serious items!!
STAMPIN!!  HEHEHE
Today's card is another one of the cards from our Artsy Card Class!
This was so much fun!! Stampin up! is so aware of our needs before we even had them!  I like having many parts that equal a whole! I used Stampin Up's Always Elegant Stamp set, and the matching embossing folder! (Elegant lines). They even have the matching paper too!  So go take your favorites and make something fun!
Happy Stamping, Love Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment