Sunday, October 3, 2010

Is It Fall Yet?

I'm pretty sure it was still 100 degrees today!! Oh fall where are you! 
If we stamp it, it will come!!



I made this card for my Father in law's birthday!  I love the idea of man cards.  Yet I find them so difficult.  The concept of dulling it down goes through my head!  It's a misconception to be sure, but what do you mean no bows, buttons, rhinestones or glitter!!!
Heck just shoot me!  But then what I do is think of that person and it helps!  My Father In Law is a stud!  He's a hiker, a swimmer and he's an amazing grandpa!  So I use that knowledge to get me through!!

I used our new punch from the mini!  I love this punch!! I Punched it twice then cut it apart to expand it. I will show you how at my fall class!
Happy stamping, God Bless!
Love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment