Saturday, October 2, 2010

Black as it gets baby!!

I have a wonderful card to share!!   Those of you who at my class may have gotten to see this one in person.  But if you were not there here's your chance! 


look at that black chunky glitter all over the scallops! Yummy!!

My Lovely BFF Julie, who just also happens to be my down line in the Stamp Up! world made this card! 
You can check her out here:  http://thecardchick.blogspot.com/
She called me and asked me what my favorite color was.  I told her "black".  (You all know that it's the truth!)  Then she said "and what other color?" and I said "just black it's perfect all by it's self"!  A couple of days later I got this card in the mail!  Yahoo!!!  I died and went to heaven!  She called it a Victorian funeral card!! I called it perfect!!  I really appreciated the hard work that went into this card lots of steps and detail all for me!
Just in case your thinking a girl cannot live on black alone.
Here's the visual on the clothes I wore last week.


So what ever color inspires you go get to crafting!!
 Have a great day and God bless you!
Love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment