Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Class that makes me giddy! Verb: Make (someone) feel excited to the point of disorientation!!!

I know that most of you know I'm heart crazy!!  But in this season I'm almost in need of medication!!  I figured  out last night why!!  I got married 11 days before Valentines and when I was looking for a theme for that joyous day, all the Valentienes stuff was out in full Glory!!  Well my wedding had a vintage romance theme with roses and angels and pink and red!!!  So every year I think it's the Valentines bug when really it was my "I DO" day!  I'm so blessed to have celebrated my 15th year of marriage with that man!  (22 yrs whole of loving eachother)

 We had such a wonderful Class and I enjoyed it so much I was sad it was over!!

Here are some pictures to remember the love that was shared!

Nicole and Cathy!  It was so sweet Cathy took Nicole under her wing
and was a Stampin Mother hen to her!


Lisa, who is totally unafraid of the Big Shot!!
And probably doing the Texturing for the
whole group no doubt, You go girl!!


Joyce, Kim, Laura and Lynne all
 Happy Stampers!

Then here's a fun gift I made everyone who came

An "I Love Stamps" key chain!


Here's a close up pict of both sides:


I love that Joyce made her heart pouch  different then mine it turned out wonderful!
It's so good to be creative!


Let's not forget the food, I'm sure some of you just come for lunch!!  Hehe



 Well there it is I had such a wonderful day and I'm glad you were there to be part of it!
God Bless your loving holiday and try to do something creative today!
Love, Julie
P.S. Our next Class is BIRTHDAY cards on Monday Feb 28th so save the date!!


No comments:

Post a Comment