Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm back!!!

So We have had quite the adventure!!

We left on Thursday April 21st to Ca. to visit all my family for Easter!
Got home Monday the 25th. Then put my eldest on a plane on the 26th back to College.
Put my middle one on a plane on the 27th to New York for a school choir trip!
Flew out myself on the 28th to Mexico with the hubby for 8 day's returned on the 5th of May, did 2 loads of laundry and packed us all for Las Vegas ( Ralph was speaking at Dental Town) on the 6th of May and returned on Mothers Day!! It's all a Blurrrrr
All I can say is Hallelujah I'm home!!!
I took Monday off to menu plan and restock my pantry and now, I'm hitting the ground running and looking forward to my next Stamping class!!!
There's a lot going on in the next few weeks: there's Graduation, Fathers Day, Weddings and always Birthdays so we are going to make 6 cards representing all of these fabulous days ahead!!!!
 So get ready it's the Last class of the school year! 
The date is Monday the 23rd, at 10:00am
Looking forward to seeing all my crafty ladies RSVP here:  julieujano@hotmail.com

 Here's some pictures of my escapades enjoy!!



Moriah Home for Easter!  Funny Girl!!
Ralph and I on our way to dinner in Mexico.


The Kids at New York New York
the whole statue was made out of Jelly Belly's

All of us standing in front of the Bellagio Hotel!

Well a fun time was had by all!! 
Now for the simple and the important things, like sleeping in you own bed and not
wearing any ,makeup for awhile!!
Happy Stamping love ya!







No comments:

Post a Comment