Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Class/ Last Chance!!

So here's the completed pictures of the last class I had!
First up: is the gift box I made for the ladies!  It's absolutely man focused!  No bows to untie or trying to unwrap it while not spoiling your art work... simply pull off the top!!
And even better the you tube video that inspired the whole thing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g3Vmv7eto4
(Dawn O you slay me)
I loved this and hope you do too!
Next are the 2 fathers day cards I created for the class!
We had fun with this masking the sails, and sponging around them to make it pop! I love it when we cut out things like the anchor here in this card and my women ask "is there a punch for that"
It cracks me up because Stampin Up! has so many great punches so they kinda expect it!!
Okay here's #2
I loved The Open Sea stamp set it's so versatile!!
And don't get me started on the Nautical Expedition DSP!!!  Man paper "keep it coming" do you hear me Stampin Up!!  Men hate Paisleys!!
Any way the final card was so beautiful I gushed when I saw it on
Mercedes blog! Check her out:
http://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/2011/03/stamping-again.html
She is a wonderful stamper and I'm blessed I found her!
 For a little Julie glamor, I added the pearls, the ribbon, and an extra word!  

I had a rare evening class I never have my husband there so I said "hey honey take a couple of natural looking photo's"
Well some are and some arn't but I loved the process!
He was making me laugh so hard and taking pictures while I was talking to him... now one of him too!

Gosh after 20 yrs he still makes my knees go weak!
Back to important business weak knees and all!
The Last Chance list will be posting at Midnight tonight!
Here's the education:
(Stolen Directly from My Down line:
I freely admit to plagerism )
I like to refer to her as the better Julie!

Here is some important and helpful info regarding Last Chance
sales and the debut of the new 2011-2012 Catalog:
             The Last Chance items are in 2 categories; stamp sets and accessories. Accessories includes Stampin’ Wheels.
 The Last Chance stamp sets will be available all month. Stampin’ Up continues to manufacture them until the end of the month.
 Last Chance accessories (buttons, ribbon, Designer Series Paper, other doodads, etc.)
are available until sold out. Items will be pulled from the
online Customer Store as soon as they are sold out.
 The best way for you to purchase Last Chance items is to place your own online order through the above link. I can still place orders for you, of course, but some items may be gone before that happens. The items are NOT discounted ):
 You can see the lists after midnight tonight on my link above!
Now regarding the new catalog:
I will be ordering the catalogs tomorrow and they will arrive later in June. Stampin’ Up has requested that we not sell or show them until July 1. Some demonstrators will choose not to do this, but I will honor Stampin’ Up’s policy.  You may purchase your catalogs from me on July 1st. The cost to my regular customers is $6.  
If you prepay, I will have your catalog ready for you bright and early on July 1. It will be like waiting for Christmas (only hotter!!!!)
We will have a fine send off for the Last Chance items at our next class: I'm calling it "The Last chance Class" Original huh?
Monday, June 13 @ 10 a.m. and (maybe a 6 p.m. class too! If God and my husband are both willing)
Love you, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment