Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Goodbye... So Sad!

But what a great class we had!!
Here's another card we made: Using the Cheep Talk stamp set.
I love this design!  I found it on a blog( lilsweetpea) when I was looking for inspiration. I altered it as always to make it 100% Stampin Up!  There's also a little of me in there too.  Bye Bye Birdie!

Here's a picture of my Happy Stampers!

I do what I do for this reason: Look at those faces, pure joy and love!!
 I love the fellowship of busy hands with my friends and I get to be creative too!! God is sooo good to me!

And here are the gifts I made for my women:

FYI!!! You can always click on the pictures to make the image bigger!

I really loved making the baskets from the baskets and blooms die!  I am definitely not ready to say goodbye to this, and I will say that I'm keeping it and using it anyway for all kinds of other gift giving in my future!  So if you don't have this you should get it!!

Don't you love my Bible adding to the great American pride I got going on here!!
Still loving that Red White and Blue!!
God Bless you, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment