Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine countdown #3


So here’s more of a project but when something is so

stinking cute ya gotta post it!

I made these for my Class it was their gift for attending!

 (they always get one I can't help my self)



Set: P.S. I love you


I will fit anything in our perfect  Cellophane bags!

Still orderable # 124134 and only 2.50 for 50 of them

Feel my love, Julie

The recipe for the day!

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Here's what you need:
About 20 strawberries... this was a little over one carton for me.
8 oz pkg softened cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 sleeve of graham crackers
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)

Directions:
1. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top and clean out with a paring knife, if necessary (some may already be hollow inside). Prep all strawberries and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture. Once strawberries are filled, dip the top in graham cracker crumbs. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment