Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine countdown #4


Here’s a little something for Eye Candy!

I love Presents!!!!

My sweet friend Lynne made me this amazing 3 tier treat holder! I wish I lived in a country cottage in the woods where I could leave it out all year!  She makes me want to move! (Okay never mind I just visualized all the work)


Okay here's the Card for today!
Actually it's a date book but it would also be an amazing card!  I was inspired by Kristina Werner!

I made this with using the word LOVE on the flags it's so perfect but I sent it in the mail before I took a picture!!!
I hacked up the I Love Love wheel and now I have a million of the
 most perfect words!!!
So since we are talking about eye candy today here's a picture of two Cakes I made on  Thursday for a couple of sweet twin girls!!

 
Who would have thought to pile mini cupcakes on the cake?  Me and Maybe Buddy Velastro, although I think I came up with it first!  I googled it and no pictures exist!  Maybe my greatest idea yet!!!
Seriously remember that frosting recipe here it is in the flesh!!
Love and Happy Almost Valentines Day!!!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment