Sunday, July 29, 2012

Getting ready for my next Class!!



 As it is long overdue!!!!
I want to let you all know that
I have set a date for my next class! Yes finally we get to come together and craft!
This will be a sweet and simple class consisting of 4 cards, a show and tell of Convention swaps, and also a retired stamp sale!
The date is Thursday Aug 9th at 10 am!!!

The moment my kids pack off to school I’m going to start setting up!
Cost for this welcome back class is only $20.00!
Includes Lunch/ Dessert and supplies* bring your own adhesive
This class will be the Bomb!!! (I know I'm so corny)
Haha just a funny way of interjecting a photo I took while walking back to our hotel from the convention!
Rsvp
I’m sooo looking forward to it!!!
Love and miss you, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment