Monday, October 29, 2012

Falling Leaves....

Not here in Az but oh yes on my cards!!
Well here's the pics  from my last class we had a lot of fun as usual!!
 I missed the ones who weren't able to make it! know I prayed for you, and all you are up too!
Here goes:
 The Party Favor!! little white pumpkins from Traders.
 My post modern Fall card!
 My Lynne's Birthday card
 The easy three in one stamp card!


Fall vintage Birthday!
 Julie's pumpkin card
Please email me if want to know any of the supplies used on any of the cards!
My (lynnes) goodwill find decorated! She tried to steal it too!!
I loved having you all and thanks to Leslie for bringing dessert on Thursday It was awesome!
I made this for Friday's class! I stole this picture off of the internet because my family ate some before I got a chance to take one, also this is prettier!! I found a great wheat free crust recipe!

I can't wait to see you all for my next class! November 5th! 
Happy Monday! Love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment