Thursday, November 1, 2012

November already!!

I can't believe it's already that time again!

Thinking about Christmas and the perfect gifts!

And JUST FOR YOU!! I am setting up a wishlist base!!  What that means is this: If you send me your wish list I will save them in a special folder then all you have to do is give my email to your loving gift givers and I will place the order and wrap the gifts too!! Yippee!!

I wanted to share the newest product we carry!  I'm really excited about it because A. It's amazing and B. Stampin Up! has worked so hard getting it perfect and now its ready for purchase!
The only trimmer you'll ever need!
Watch the video for more info!
The Stampin Up Paper trimmer

Have a wonderful Day!!
Class is Monday at 10 let me know if you haven't!

Love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment