Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring oh yeah!!

Lots to say and do on the matter!!
I want to clean everything, Host a backyard party, loose 15 lbs and watch a 
Spring Training game! 
But I'll settle for a book by the pool without freezing!  
Here's a couple things I have done!
First off I made this for dinner tonight and it was amazing!!!

I added some lemon pepper to my Chicken, before I grilled it and some to the sauce too!
Can I say even though she will never read this" I love you Pioneer Woman!! Your food rocks all the time!!


Second: I made this super fun card for Emory's friend last weekend!
An original design! I'm not bragging about that, I was in a hurry and I went to my computer to quickly case any design that would work only there was nothing out there!!  Freaky, usually something will inspire me but sadly I was on my own. 
And she loved it! Yippee!

I did clean out 1 drawer but I'm not putting pictures of my underwear on here it's not that kind of blog!!
Hehe
Happy Spring Love to all of you!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment