Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Paper Pumpkin!!

My Paper Pumpkin Welcome kit came today!!

I sat down and made a quick bday card.
It's a wonderful way to start the day!!
I needed a Birthday card, so I used a different word and added some twine and a punch,
 it took me 5 min to make this card!! 
Love it, now gonna whip out the others!!
My super quick and simply cute card!!
 and my fun and productive kit!!

 Offer Dates: July 18, 2013 -August 31, 2013
Offer Details: Use the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL to join Paper Pumpkin before August 31, 2013, and pay only $10 a month* for the first two months.
*plus tax, where applicable. Shipping included!


 Email or call if you have questions be sure to put me down as your Demonstrator!
                                                                       here: Paper Pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment