Saturday, August 17, 2013

Smart Idea!!

Every once in awhile I have them, ideas!!! Sometimes they are even smart ones!!

I say with every invention there is a reason or a need!

 This "need" came up during one of my "here's your handmade gift for coming" moments.
 I heard from the back of the bunch: "You can keep mine, I don't have kids at home" and then "I don't do party favors any more"!


 But look at how great these are!!!

 Well I really love making package gifts to give, and dang it I wanted to to include her! So I came up with a way to recycle my cute bag into a card that she will "give"!!!
I cut a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock in half. The bag is already 5" wide, so I only had to trim the top and bottom at 3 3/4", untied the ribbon cut at 6" applied adhesive on the backside of bag, and tucked it behind then I tied another bow and stuck it on the front with a glue dot! Done!! 3 min flat!!
Happy Day!!! Enjoy the idea and remember: " if it's boring stamp it!!"
Love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment