Saturday, March 5, 2011

Here's one for the boys!

I always want you to have a card for every occasion so when making my class I realized that out men were not represented so here's one for the boys!!
So how did this card come together!  I will say pretty fast!  I used the direct to paper technique!  (basicaly scraping your ink pad over your cardstock to create a leather like look) Then I used my cripmper to get that map paper we carry to look crimped, stamped punched then aged and adhered the whole puppy together it'a a fast work of heart!
Love and blessings, Julie
Crimper pg: 198 in the Stampin up Catalog
Cuuter kit also known as ageing tools! pg: 199
Antique Brads pg: 187
map paper/ newsprint pg: 175
and awesome stamps engraved greetings pg: 182 also free with a sellabration order!

Have a wonderful Saturday!!
Love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment