Saturday, March 12, 2011

A little old a little new!

Ok so here's the old!
These are the cards we made at my last Birthday class:
I love the pretty buttons for FREE in the Sale-a-bration catty!

Front

Inside
This card was cased from Julie Millard over at http://thecardchick.blogspot.com/
my BFF and down line!

This one was mostly right out of the current Idea book and catalog!

This was the card we never made but they loved it!

Okay now for the new!!

This is a project that I made last night:

I really have been loving these books in my life!  They make my meal planning so easy.
The one I used before this had all the categories in it but I took out the main dishes and voila! 

And here's the picture of my old one:
I still use it for desserts I love desserts!  It's supposed to have salads, sauces and breakfast things  but it's mostly full of cupcake and cookie recipes!!  Yum!!
Here's a picture of the one I made for Julie for her big birthday!!
Completely Rogue materials but this is her style!

Okay lot's of pictures so get motivated to stamp something anything!

I hope to see you at my next class March 21st if you haven't signed up do so,
 love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment