Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Yes I made that....how nice of you to notice!!


It's so hard to come back and reorient your self with your life when you've been so wrapped up in another life... the one where naps are manditory along with donuts and hamburgers!!
I'm back... along with my pool blowing up 
(read below)
 and now  coming off
an all nighter I pulled last night after not being able to sleep.
I came into my office in the quiet of the night and ended up
 putting away my last class, cleaning,
and drooling over all the fun new stuff
I ordered out of the new catalog!!!

I promised a few of you I would teach this class and now it's time!
We will be making a personalized checkbook/ business card holder in your very own style!!
I'll let you pick out your designer series paper and cut it on site!!! Yahoo!!!
The Checkbook / business card holder will be completely redesigned using our new pennant set!
And Stampin' Up! paper!!
Or if you want you can lay it out like my current one as well! !! Fun, Creativity, food, And beatin the heat!!! What's not to love?
Hope to see you
Monday!!
Class cost is $30.00 RSVP by this Friday!!
We will also be making a couple of fun cards!

Love you, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment